Personal Data Protection
BORUSAN LOJİSTİK DAĞITIM DEPOLAMA TAŞIM. VE TİC. A.Ş. CLARIFICATION STATEMENT ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Information is provided below under headlines on how your personal data is processed by BORUSAN LOJİSTİK DAĞITIM DEPOLAMA TAŞIM. VE TİC. A.Ş. (“Borusan Lojistik”).
a) About the Data Controller
Your personal data can be processed by Borusan Lojistik under the Personal Data Protection Law (the “Law”) numbered 6698. Borusan Lojistik is accepted as the data controller under the law.
b) Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data
Your data is processed in compliance with the terms of processing personal data listed under articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
The purposes of processing your personal information include but are not limited to the following: Ensuring the legal and commercial security of Borusan Lojistik or Borusan Lojistik’s partners, continuing Borusan Lojistik’s commercial activities and managing Borusan Lojistik’s human resources and employment policies.
All technical and administrative measures are taken to prevent illegal processing of your personal data and unauthorized access to your data and to ensure that your personnel data is stored safely.
c) Sharing Your Personal Data
Your personal data may be shared with Borusan Lojistik’s shareholders, partners, suppliers, outsources and legally competent government institutions and organizations in compliance with the terms specified in article 8 and 9 of the Law.
The purposes of sharing your personal information include but are not limited to the following: Ensuring the legal and commercial security of Borusan Lojistik or Borusan Lojistik’s partners, continuing Borusan Lojistik’s commercial activities and managing Borusan Lojistik’s human resources processes and employment policies.
The necessary security measures are taken when your personal data is shared.
d) Methods of Collecting Your Personal Data and the Legal Reasons Thereof
Borusan Lojistik collects your personal data through surveys, websites, Borusan Lojistik representatives and similar channels in order to continue its activities and processes them in compliance with the terms listed in articles 5 and 6 of the Law for various legal reasons.
e) Your Rights Arising from the Law About Your Personal Data
You have the following rights pursuant to the law concerning your personal data:
1. Learn whether your personal data has been processed,
2. Request relevant information if personal data has been processed,
3. Learn the purpose of personal data processing and whether it has been used for the intended purpose,
4. Learn the domestic and overseas third parties to which personal data was transferred,
5. Request correction if the personal data was processed incompletely or incorrectly,
6. Request to erase or destruct the personal data in the context of the terms foreseen in article 7 of the Law,
7. Request notification of the transactions performed pursuant to articles 5 and 6 to third parties to which personal data were transferred,
8. Object to any unfavorable result against the person due to analysis of processed data exclusively by automatic systems,
9. Request compensation of loss if any loss is suffered due to the illegal processing of personal data.
You may apply to Borusan Lojistik in writing or send such application to the following address in order to use your aforementioned rights. Borusan Lojistik shall announce any new application methods that are determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Your applications in this scope shall be resolved as soon as possible and in any case within no later than 30 days. Such applications are currently free-of-charge. However, if the Personal Data Protection Board specifies a fee tariff, they shall be charged in accordance with such tariff.
f) Contact Details
You may send the aforementioned Application Form, which contains your identification information required for you to use your aforementioned rights, the right you seek to use and the detailed description of the subject matter of your request, to the address specified on this Application Form through registered mail with return receipt.